Calvin and Hobbes Calvin and Hobbes

Great.

I loved it, only problem was the length, but that's fine. Anyways, I enjoyed it, you really gave it a good traditional and classic look, and reminds me a lot of the original comics.

One question though, what's the name of the song?

Castle Series Tribute Castle Series Tribute

Not too good.

"whoa ? thats not true ! its was choppy ? - it's called double framing and you probbably dont know that cuz ur a noob and now ur giving me a lausy score ! And i know im not a pro at physics, but they were very well done if i do say so myself..."

Jombo is a high-beginner, you're med beginner at best, it was choppy, and pretty bad too, it wasn't smooth enough, and you didn't ease through the whole thing, go to dark demon, and look at some animations in the intermediate section, then you'll instantly knwo you're nothing good, or special.

ghostflames responds:

i am registered on dark demon and i know im med beginner, but really people its not choppy or anything this is bullshit...

Edit: med beginner my ass, im inter bitch ! YEIAH !

Quick Flash Animation 1 Quick Flash Animation 1

really bad.

It was short, had no sound at all, and was badly animated.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

It isnt over.

Note to whoever thinks its the end: Read the rest of the comments idiots it isn't the end.

Anyways, awesome movie as usual! I loved everything about it!

NG Pivot Collab: Random NG Pivot Collab: Random

Nice

I enjoyed, I liked wolfs part the most, mind if im in the collab next time if there is one?

narf responds:

Most definitly, I should of got one of yours into the bonus pivs b4 I submitted this one. 2nd one is already being organized XD so yes you'll be in.

In the Shower In the Shower

Nice!

Hehe, this made me chuckle, good job.

UnderARock responds:

Bytesize Volume One Bytesize Volume One

Awesome

Loved it.

Failed Containment Failed Containment

Great work!

Awesome animation man, It had good flow and was very smooth.

PERKELE PERKELE

Just simply epic....

The combinations of phsycadelic images with the clash of fbf makes your flashes simply wonderfull.

3:33am 3:33am

That was scary!

Man that made me jump!
and also 666 reviews lol.